With an extensive range of designs to choose from and a host of integrated features, GROHE thermostatic shower valves take showering safety and enjoyment to the next level.
GROHE thermostatic shower valves complement our faucet collections – so you can create a fully coordinated luxury bathroom. Our range includes concealed and exposed thermostatic valves.
Concealed thermostatic valves are composed of two parts:
- A built-in valve, which is concealed behind the tiling.
- A wall plate (or trim set) which is fixed on the wall. This is the visible part.
With an exposed thermostatic valve, the entire body is fixed to the wall and includes a water outlet to which you connect the hose of your hand held shower. Wall-mounted thermostatic bath/shower mixers also incorporate a bath spout.
Thermostatic Shower Valves – for a single Shower Outlet
Our thermostatic shower valves give precise control over the temperature of your shower water. By responding to any fluctuations in the water supply, you can enjoy your shower safe in the knowledge that the temperature will remain constant for the duration.
All designs feature:
- A SafeStop button set at 38º Celsius to prevent the shower temperature being accidentally raised.
- An EcoButton to reduce water consumption by up to 50%
- Concealed thermostatic shower mixers can be used with either a head shower or a hand-held shower head.
- If the design of your shower features more than one shower head, choose a thermostatic bath/shower mixer.
Exposed thermostatic bath/shower mixers feature a bath spout and an outlet for the shower hose, which is then connected to your hand shower.
Concealed thermostatic bath/shower mixers enable you to create several different showering configurations including:
- Bath spout + hand shower
- Head shower + hand shower
An optional third water outlet enables to realize the following shower configurations:
- Head shower + hand shower + bath spout
- Head shower + hand shower + body sprays
To benefit from the third outlet a stop valve is necessary.